Resultados de pesquisa
Mother Church of Nossa Senhora da Piedade was built between 1430 and 1446, and rebuilt in 1667.
One of the main monuments in Porto Santo is the Mother Church also known as Nossa Senhora da Piedade in Largo do Pelourinho, in the middle of Porto Santo.
It was burned down several times by pirates and corsairs. Today it houses lovely altars and paintings by Martim Conrado and Max Romer that leave no one untouched by their beauty.